• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help finding a doctor

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
This is the last contact number I have for her. We no longer use her, but you can give this a try. I think she is with Baptist now. 901-755-4110
I tracked her down from her UT Memphis email address. Look there too.
Good luck!

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
10,000 years ago you would just eat the weak kids, not spend huge chunks of your families survival on them. I have 5 and one has had decently serious medical expenses. I've done the push your kid through Riley in a Radio Flyer with balloons and teddy bears thing. Seeing the kids in the same get-up, but with life threatening or terminal illnesses go by is heart wrecking. The people that work in the children's ward--all women--are much, much stronger than any guy that wins a medal on the battlefield. They aren't under stress with a huge rush of adrenalin and doing something nuts. They go from Starbucks to tiny, withered, terminally ill child in 7 blocks of traffic. How do you face that every day? I would rather be dead. I couldn't do it. These kids undergo horrifically painful treatments that have almost no chance of success and are tiny little balls of agony in the recovery ward. These nurses have to suck up that shocking scene and act bubbly and cheerful while treating them. I have walked through scenes of blown up dead people and would rather do that than make another trip to Riley.

Throw your change into that little red wagon when you leave Wal-mart. Hopefully that little gift comes back around for you. I've had a little girl in the ward and it was very scary and sad.
Well said. I've seen these same circumstances at Primary Childrens here in Utah. We put my daughter in the wagon for tonsils and adenoids, but some of those kids are terminally ill. It's gut wrenching.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals