• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need some opinions!

StanceRanger92

Reaction score
Need opinions Im gonna paint it shaved the back bumper and put the tailgate hinge on the inside upgraded the back lights with dual exhaust. I also have l.e.d for the front and strut grill also green streetglow under the truck. Now I need color, lowering options, rim sizes, and motor size running 4 banger right now any sugestions on anything mentioned above all welcome. Any comments and stuff welcome to

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Welcome to the club! Got any more/better pics of the truck?

Color looks good as is, unless there's something wrong with it. I think it would look good with the back dropped down level. Rim sizes what do you have in mind what styles do you like. IMO 16s and 17s almost always look good on a Ranger. Hopped up 4 bangers can be fun. IMO I wouldn't fool with a V6, if you're going to swap in more cylinders go with a V8.

StanceRanger92

Reaction score
The reason I wanna paint it is because the clearcoat is peeling pretty bad and I just wanna clean it up. Im thinkin about vinyl wrapping it, any takes on that? I'v never had it on my car but the shop I work at has wrapped a lot of cars and its pretty popular. As far as rims I dont want to go to big but I dont want it to go to small either. I like the boss rim muscle car style but not a fan of to much chrome, just think it looks kinda tacky. Ill have to post more photos later on of my truck.

rangeron33s

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just wondering where did you find those tailights? And did you have to do any mods to fit them in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

StanceRanger92

Reaction score
I was looking through lmc magazine for the ranger/bronco for my year truck. Ran about 200 after tax well worth it look really clean. No drilling, no mods, slipped right in like stock. They also had chrome and straight black insides, but I personaly like the carbon fiber look.

rangeron33s

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Nice! I'm goin to have to pick me up a set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

xcross

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Paint looks good, but may need some detailing. Aftermarket wheels and tires would be a good start.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals