• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Newly registered

grizzdad

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Good day everyone!
Been poking around TRS for about a year after a friend showed me this gem. Daughter bought 01 Ranger for her first car/truck. Bit of a project and more than we could do together. So almost a year later and now it's my Ranger. Just finished swapping seat rails and getting suspension sorted; time for alignment after everything was replaced. Next up brake lines and parking brake.
Wish me luck!

86merc5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Welcome, good luck with the project. check in the different areas here if you have questions, or post up. Good luck with the brake lines ( take your time ) there not the easiest to do ( bending/double flare ) not sure if there are pre-bent lines avail. Also save take off pieces, Ford has used different sized fittings/couplers front to rear. And as always Safety First **USE JACK STANDS** ( My neighbor is on crutches now--his K-Mart jack lowered on his leg )**

grizzdad

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Welcome, good luck with the project. check in the different areas here if you have questions, or post up. Good luck with the brake lines ( take your time ) there not the easiest to do ( bending/double flare ) not sure if there are pre-bent lines avail. Also save take off pieces, Ford has used different sized fittings/couplers front to rear. And as always Safety First **USE JACK STANDS** ( My neighbor is on crutches now--his K-Mart jack lowered on his leg )**
I'll be browsing thru the forums definitely. The daughter keep the old lines but I'm tempted to check the pick and pull before I try and bend them myself.
My wife is on my ass about using the JACK STANDS and actually gonna be getting another set. The bricks just don't cut it for long! :ROFLMAO:

Oxxon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Hello and welcome to TRS!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals