• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Not a RBV, but my DD

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I really don't like this thing, but while I'm in school it's better than putting all the miles on my Ranger, so here's a pic of my 2003 Ford Windstar LX, lol, no sarcastic comments please, hahaha

SuperRob

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Got kids that play soccer and a hot wife?

cause I LOVE SOCCER MOMS!

(Suppose if you gotta drive a minivan....its a fine lookin specimen!)

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Got kids that play soccer and a hot wife?

cause I LOVE SOCCER MOMS!

(Suppose if you gotta drive a minivan....its a fine lookin specimen!)
lol, no wife, no kids(pretty sure of that), it already has 79,000 miles on it, so I might as well rack on some more :D, but yeah, it's not the worst van on the planet, oh and when I get bored it has a VCR player/playstation 2 in it, lol

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
I got a 99 chrysler town and country..... I find minivans detestible and beneath me to drive one........... on the other...... it has the comfy seats, 8 speaker sound system, ice cold air, cruise control, and a peppy 3.8L V6. after working 14 straight hours it makes for a nice ride home

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I got a 99 chrysler town and country..... I find minivans detestible and beneath me to drive one........... on the other...... it has the comfy seats, 8 speaker sound system, ice cold air, cruise control, and a peppy 3.8L V6. after working 14 straight hours it makes for a nice ride home
lol, I agree, and mine has comfy seats, 6 or 8 seaker sound system, ice cold air, cruise control, and a nice 3.8L V6 as well, but I hate driving this thing, after school it's actually getting a CAI, exhaust, and whatever else i can find, probably do a custom drop, and then chop the top and weld what's left of the doors together, make it something that when I drive by people are running in to each other trying to figure out WTF that was, lol

oh and taking the carpet out of the back and putting in an aluminum bed box kinda thing and getting it rhino lined, lol, should be an interesting project, I'll post pics when I start

Last edited:

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
lol, I agree, and mine has comfy seats, 6 or 8 seaker sound system, ice cold air, cruise control, and a nice 3.8L V6 as well, but I hate driving this thing, after school it's actually getting a CAI, exhaust, and whatever else i can find, probably do a custom drop, and then chop the top and weld what's left of the doors together, make it something that when I drive by people are running in to each other trying to figure out WTF that was, lol

oh and taking the carpet out of the back and putting in an aluminum bed box kinda thing and getting it rhino lined, lol, should be an interesting project, I'll post pics when I start
i suppose if you gotta drive a van, you gotta make it custom...i still think a disco ball and shag carpet would be cooler though :D anyways, at least its a ford

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
The only mod I made to mine is where the EGR tube bolts the the manifold ..... I changed it from bolts to studs to make it easier to get the EGR gasket in place. Teffie tells me it will stay all stock including the ugly powder coated factory rims (the same rim is avail in chrome for the black T&C) and I am not alowed to customize it at all...........

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
a disco ball and shag carpet
and those little dingle balls that hang from the windows, and a chain steering wheel, and purple dome lights, and wire 13's, and a fountain.....

danger88ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
and those little dingle balls that hang from the windows, and a chain steering wheel, and purple dome lights, and wire 13's, and a fountain.....
:agree:

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nah, good idea :rolleyes:, but I'm going for the custom look, not the gansta/ghetto look, lol :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals