• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Online repair manuals link

Ford maniac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I was looking at the link for ebsco host to check on the online manuals but the last user name and password that are posted don't work, is there a new one?

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Me too :)

My old one stopped working a few weeks back

Last edited:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
This seems to disappear or stop working every couple of years...probably due to updates or possible connection issues with the service provider...not sure...but it happened about three years ago and then we got the new password and it's been working since.

The last time it went off line or the password wouldn't work I went to my local library and was able to access it from there...but even that can be wonky at times...maybe it happens when school is out for the summer...but try your local library if you can't wait till September...

I need to go print something off so if I remember I will check it from the library computers...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Hi Angie...looks like a good find...but I couldn't navigate the site...some pages came up blank and my AV program went nuts on me...lol

I will try later...I was looking for something very specific and didn't have time to check it out further...

Angie

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
92 & 83 project
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.0L 302
Transmission
Automatic
As i said it can be a bit confusing to get around... on the left hand side it has all the drop down map and pages... you have to click at it to go from page to page. it took me a few tries to get to what i was looking for. however I did find it eventually. as for AV i haven't used them in years. so no idea what happens there. only thing that does pop up are pay pal ads for donations for the site to help keep costs down... that is all i see when i go about it in there.

cheers

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I did manage to navigate it a bit easier on my latest attempt...so just a matter of finding that menu on the left...:icon_thumby:

I'm still trying to access the old one but have not been successful...need to make another trip to the library and have another look from their end. I did manage to invoke a different error message after a few attempts to log in with different credentials...but it looks like it may be off line for whatever reason.

Ford maniac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yes thanks Angie. I looked through it some and should help! And your right, it is a bit cumbersome to navigate.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals