• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Orange/LA County areas, SoCal

DisturbedMXer8

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
I'd like to see how many members we have in these areas. I see Rangers EVERYWHERE, no matter where I go or when, so there have to be a few of us around here. I'd like to find out where everyone is, and maybe organize a few meets or something. Never been to a Ranger meet, myself, and I'd really like to see what we can get going locally. So, let's make this the Orange/LA county chat thread, and see who we can find and what everyone is interested in getting going.

So, first things first: Introductions! Show us your rig and lets see where everyone is. I'll start.

My name is Cheyne, and my truck and I are located in Anaheim, right by Disneyland.

Whose next?!

dc96819

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Lived in Newport, spend most of my time in Rosarito.
Ranger prerunner down in Mex.

projectRanger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger STX
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75-R15
3 years late to this thread but Im in LA, near downtown. I'm restoring a '93 stx 4.0L v6 4wd.

I see a lot of work Rangers, but not many fixed-up Rangers in the city. Maybe once or twice on the road.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
XLT 4 x 4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75 R15
My credo
Life is just a long string of stories.
I'd like to see how many members we have in these areas. I see Rangers EVERYWHERE, no matter where I go or when, so there have to be a few of us around here. I'd like to find out where everyone is, and maybe organize a few meets or something. Never been to a Ranger meet, myself, and I'd really like to see what we can get going locally. So, let's make this the Orange/LA county chat thread, and see who we can find and what everyone is interested in getting going.

So, first things first: Introductions! Show us your rig and lets see where everyone is. I'll start.

My name is Cheyne, and my truck and I are located in Anaheim, right by Disneyland.

Whose next?!
David here in Huntington Beach. Looking to do some basic 4-wheeling and build my skills. Been to San Gabriel OHV (Azusa) and Maple Springs Road (Silverado Canyon).

Had the truck for 4 years, just started going off-road. Showroom stock except for manual lockers on the front replacing the vacuum hubs.
4.0L V6, 3.73 LSD with tow package, automatic, XLT SuperCab.

HT08

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I am in Pasadena, I have a X Utility Ranger it used to be my work truck (white with a shell) it's a 2003 2WD regular cab and long bed with a 3.0 Automatic. I try and keep it maintained so it can be dependable and serve me well.

projectRanger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger STX
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75-R15
@MyBrother'sRanger @HT08 If you guys are interested, maybe we can do a regional meetup sometime this year. It would be good to get other SoCal Rangers involved to have a decent amount.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
XLT 4 x 4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75 R15
My credo
Life is just a long string of stories.
Interested. I can't do Sundays but would be willing to drive to meet up. Perhaps at a park/picnic area.

-Nate

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.5 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
My credo
Nothing is so difficult it cannot be overcome by brute force and ignorance =8-)
Wow, TWO YEARS LATER and no meet & greets :confused: .

I too am in the Pasadena area, mostly in So. Cal. these are work trucks .

My truck (avatar) was a work truck by the first owner, it was a bare bones stripper, 5 speed manual box behind a 2.5 liter 4banger .

Rubber mats, vinyl seats, incredibly bad factory AM/FM radio .

I've been tinkering with it, added a CD player and some higher trim door cards that have map pockets, added the cab rear speakers from a fancier club cab model .

Sometimes one or three Rangers show up Saturday mornings at the U.A. movie theater off the i210 and i2 freeways .

Really nice rigs, mine is nice but no cherry, just low mileage and I try to take good care of my work vehicles .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals