• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

P1443 MIL replacement parts, purge solenoid, sensor and hoses...

gwald

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I got the dreaded P1443 on my 1996 Mazda B3000 4x4 3.0. Truck runs great, but if there's an "assembly" that has most of the parts, I'd prefer to just get that and replace it all rather than trouble shooting. Gas cap appears to be in great shape and fuses too. The vacuum hoses look old and I just want to replace all of it! Eventually I will have to smog again, and don't want to deal with this.

Bottom line:
Anybody have experience buying these parts lately? I'm not seeing any kits and even the parts are sparse. I will try ford/mazda tomorrow but I was surprised that the usual parts stores don't seem to have this.

thx

gwald

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
these parts are discontinued at both ford and mazda. you can’t order them. i found something on amazon that i ordered, but my confidence level is not high!

if anyone has purchased these parts recently, i’d appreciate any info you have regarding where them

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals