Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Weird about the overflow/washer container.
LMC lists replacements for all except the 1993 / 1994. Wondering if one for a 1995 would work.
They list one on page 114 of their Ranger catalog.
Grumpaw
I saw that. My plan was to get to the yard when I see a 1995 pop up and see how it looks. I've got $20 that says I can make it work... and if not, I have a Hobart 220 that could assist with mounting. Haha

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 248EE46702D889 Expires: October 1, 2019

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Weird about the overflow/washer container.
LMC lists replacements for all except the 1993 / 1994. Wondering if one for a 1995 would work.
They list one on page 114 of their Ranger catalog.
Grumpaw
So after doing some digging, the '95 unit is a lot "fatter", so it'll hit the air box on the '94.

I'm not at all opposed to converting over to the '95 air box so I can run the newer overflow/washer bottle. Just need to catch one at the junk yard. It's been doing fine without the overflow so far and I haven't even had to top it off, really.

Last week I installed the Skyjacker 132X springs up front as well as a set of ProComp 3000 series shocks and that made a HUGE improvement in tightening up the ride, then I drove it to the shop and installed the 31x10.50R15 Toyo AT2s I had stacked in the garage. I also put in a set of Weathertech rain guards so I can have it parked for a few days at a time without getting that "old truck smell" all over again.

The springs gave me 2.75* positive camber, so I ordered the Moog camber bushings to correct them, but I won't be able to get to that until after a big wheeling event we have this coming weekend.

Freshmeat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
See if this works... I figure I’m well overdue for an updated pic...

Between the new coils and the 31s it sits pretty much exactly how I wanted. I’m looking into leaf fitment to try to run a newer set of springs, but will simply replace the bushings in these if needed.

Next move is to get the A/C functional, then swap out the 3_54 7.5” with a 4L10 8.8” rear end to make up for the tire size.

Attachments