• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rogue One

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I looked for this and anything else...they don't seem to have them on the shelf so I might have to see if they have them to borrow from other libraries...

And, as I'm sure you heard...we just lost Carrie Fisher...was she in Rogue One or was that another movie they were making?
I heard that, it is way too sad. She had a rough road, at least she didn't suffer too much at the end I guess.

She was kinda sorta in Rogue One. If you see it you will know what I mean, I don't want to ruin it for you if you do want to watch it.

She was in Ep 7 and is going to be in Ep 8. I think filming for Ep 8 finished last July though.

Got thru any of them yet?

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I heard that, it is way too sad. She had a rough road, at least she didn't suffer too much at the end I guess.

She was kinda sorta in Rogue One. If you see it you will know what I mean, I don't want to ruin it for you if you do want to watch it.

She was in Ep 7 and is going to be in Ep 8. I think filming for Ep 8 finished last July though.

Got thru any of them yet?
Oh, yes, I finished all three already and was going to see if they cold get me more...:)

I have to say that Eps I, II, and III did not impress me as much as IV, V, and VI...it was almost like they ran out of new things to come up with....but the special effects were much better than what I remember of the first three.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Oh, yes, I finished all three already and was going to see if they cold get me more...:)

I have to say that Eps I, II, and III did not impress me as much as IV, V, and VI...it was almost like they ran out of new things to come up with....but the special effects were much better than what I remember of the first three.
It is funny, they are different for everyone.

I like the first three for all the new stuff they bring. Aliens that do more than just stand there, crazy new worlds, cool speeders and ships, fill in what the Jedi were...

But I got into it later too. I didn't see the originals until they were rereleased in the late 90's.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
It is funny, they are different for everyone.

I like the first three for all the new stuff they bring. Aliens that do more than just stand there, crazy new worlds, cool speeders and ships, fill in what the Jedi were...

But I got into it later too. I didn't see the originals until they were rereleased in the late 90's.
After watching shows like "Buck Rogers", Lost in Space, early Star Trek, and Fireball XL5 it was a nice change to see aliens that had more to them than muppets or puppets...that much I liked about the first SW movies.

I also recently watched Avatar and the Avengers (or one of those Superhero movies) and its strange but the scene where the attacking force unravels the army was very similar to Star Wars Attack of the Clones...with a few exceptions in the actual method, of course.

Made me wonder how else they could do it...and then there was the Avengers and even I Robot, when the evil robots attack from those bus like containers...but I guess when they finally do mass produce them it's a matter of how they infiltrate society and how they are implemented.

I Robot was actually pretty scary conceptually.

And I did get a copy of Ep 7 on reserve...but I think that taps out their supply of SW stuff...:yahoo:

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
And I did get a copy of Ep 7 on reserve...but I think that taps out their supply of SW stuff...:yahoo:
Clone Wars and/or Rebels tv shows?

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Clone Wars and/or Rebels tv shows?
I won't know until it comes in and I go look at it...but it's the only "other" Star Wars DVD that they have on hand.

Did a search on Star Wars but I will need to go back and do it again...since I have no idea what I'm missing or looking for...sort of when I try to help someone and know nothing about what the problem actually is...:icon_rofl:

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Ah, thanks!

I'd never even heard of a TV animation series...but it was aired around the time I first went into the hospital and since I don't watch TV much either at home or while in the hospital it wouldn't much matter...

At least I can ask now that I know what it is/was...although I'm not much into animation other than to marvel at the amount of work it takes to do them...

At one time I considered taking courses in computer animation and other aspects of that field...but I was already way past my BBD and figured I'd better leave that to the younger crowd...:icon_bounceblue: who had way more energy and talent.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
A lot of the clone wars is on youtube so you can see what you think of it there before you search for it very hard.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Good idea...I was going to try that eventually...lol

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I watched Episode 7 today and thought it was pretty good. There was more of what I wanted to see...didn't like seeing Solo killed off but maybe he will be back...

I also saw something about a Han Solo series or movie...didn't catch the whole blurb but I will look it up later...

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The entire cast is said to return for VIII, and he wasn't dead when he fell. Plus the survival rate in Star Wars of those falling down huge deep pits is pretty good... like I don't think anyone has died doing it yet that didn't hit a reactor. He might be just coming back for a flashback too. My bet/hope is the alien lady with glasses saved him.

Needless to say... yeah, that part bugged me a lot too.

Chewie should have double tapped him. :pissedoff:

There is a standalone movie coming out about Han before A New Hope.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals