Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
I just bought a set of these today, have not put many miles on them yet but have a good first impression. I bought some in 31x10.5 for my Navajo. From what I read, they are a harder compound and they wear well. I noticed this driving down the street, they are easy to torch off. I probably just killed my emergency braking capability on clean pavement. So far in the dirt they are nice and sticky, and on snow covered gravel they didn't really spin when I pulled into traffic from the side of the road. I purchased these over General Grabbers which were only $4 more per tire, since these have much more spaced out tread blocks, were siped less from the factory, and seemed to be a much more solid and hard compound. They seem to be halfway between a mud tire and an all terrain tire, a good compromise. They do howl on the highway, but I don't mind.

I'll update after I've had a chance to really try them out, and my buddy just put a set of Grabber AT2s on his Ranger so I'll be able to compare to them.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
So far so good, 1500 miles on them. I'd say they are a touch loud, though - they make more noise than Dunlop Mud Radials. So far they've done awesome on snow, but the hardpack and ice are really slick with these. The grabbers seem to be a much better choice for a snow tire - but I still drove around in 2wd during both of the larger snowfalls so far this year.

strvger

Reaction score
the land of 2 seasons-Winter and getting ready for
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
your review is similar to one posted on an earlier thread here. sounds like a decent tire for the money. just don't find them everywhere. glad you like them.