• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Seaside Meet, Late october

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im in hammonton and i know alot of trails off of 206. the 25th would be good for me
i got a front hitch for that 97 if ur interested, im out there regularaly for the past few months ridin shotgun in my buddies blazer......

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i'll wheel a bit but i wana keep my 08 scrub free. no tight trails and no branches dragging on my paint!!!

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
damn jersey guys coming out of the wood work for this one, i never knew half of you guys were on here from jersey.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
lol, well, idk about cruisin in wharton if someone has a truck that they dont wanna get some scratches on, it could always get parked at the house and u can ride strap bitch with someone

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
lol, well, idk about cruisin in wharton if someone has a truck that they dont wanna get some scratches on, it could always get parked at the house and u can ride strap bitch with someone
im looking forward to some nice pinstriping on my truck, i never did like straight lines lol.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
kinda ammusing how many people from jersey were lurkin before actually seein this thread LOL, who knows, maybe if all works on the 25th we can get alot more goin in the spring

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
kinda ammusing how many people from jersey were lurkin before actually seein this thread LOL, who knows, maybe if all works on the 25th we can get alot more goin in the spring
hey mike is your truck done now? me and a friend are going out by your house this sunday

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey mike is your truck done now? me and a friend are going out by your house this sunday
sadly being unemployed i cant finish the truck :(, i actually need about 1500 to completely finish the truck by the 25th to get it exactly how i want it

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
sadly being unemployed i cant finish the truck :(, i actually need about 1500 to completely finish the truck by the 25th to get it exactly how i want it

damn bro, thats still alot of cash, u gonna have it done by then? btw i dont wanna jack this thread but do you think its safe and relaible to do a dana 44 leaf sprung on my truck or is it just easier and cheaper to do coils?

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
either way can be done, personally id stick with coild because its almost a bolt in affair at that point...

if u know someplace that needs help ill drive 45 mins to make decent money

1500 is to get it COMPLETELY done, registered and insured with a full 55 gallon fuel cell of gas LOL

ive actually done EVERYTHING to the truck while unemployed, so thats sayin something

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
either way can be done, personally id stick with coild because its almost a bolt in affair at that point...

if u know someplace that needs help ill drive 45 mins to make decent money

1500 is to get it COMPLETELY done, registered and insured with a full 55 gallon fuel cell of gas LOL

ive actually done EVERYTHING to the truck while unemployed, so thats sayin something
i can ask around, i know alot of people in construction becuase of where i work, but its hard this time of year because they lay off most of the guys once the ground gets frost.

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
well the truck has 800 miles on it lol i kinda wana keep it clean. and its an 08, my other truck in my avatar was a 94 on 35's and it got the hell kicked out of it all over the place.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well man, u know most of what i can do, but i can also do alot more shit, lol, carpet, tilework, all that fun shit, sheet rock lol

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
well man, u know most of what i can do, but i can also do alot more shit, lol, carpet, tilework, all that fun shit, sheet rock lol
actually i got a friend that owns a home improvement company, but he is a perfectionist, he works out of south river, next to east brunswick, i think he is looking for someone for at least a month, i can ask. he wheels a full size bronco.

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
i got a front hitch for that 97 if ur interested, im out there regularaly for the past few months ridin shotgun in my buddies blazer......
i got a hitch that i took off a jeep and made it work with a little fab. but i was thinking of getting one for the front of my truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals