• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

subwoofer box

guitarman124

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
guys ive been looking for a subwoofer box for my 1996 ford ranger regular cab ... anybody that has one knows theres not much room at all i need it to hold a 10 inch shallow sub ..... im an idiot when it comes to building things so building my own box is out of the ?

guitarman124

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
ive saw them all over the internet but damn ... $179 for a box seems a little steep lol

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
that mtx enclosure is more expensive because it is vehicle specific, it's also a plastic material instead of mdf covered in carpet.

unless you really want it to look OE, just get one of the other ones you posted. make sure it will fit your truck, and make sure the sub will fit in the box. and make sure the box has enough air space for your sub.

other than that, you can't really go wrong. but making your own really isn't too hard at all, especially if you're just doing a single 10" enclosure.

guitarman124

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
thanx so much rjppunk ill definately go with them thats a great price .... thanx to everyone for the help

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I've sent so many new customers to that site they should pay me commission. It's a really good spot for components, wiring, and every so often clearance sales on drivers.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals