• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Superlift Install Hardware Identification

Mcveighd1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Sport
Transmission
Automatic
I just got my Superlift suspension lift kit for my 2008 Ranger and before starting the install I have been trying to identify and organize all the hardware. I have a pretty good idea of where most of the nuts and bolts are used, however, these two bolts I can not figure out for the life of me where they are used. These bolts came in the same bag as the long bolts that are used for the sway bar end links and are also the same diameter and color (grey). If anybody that has experience installing this kit could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. If only Superlift could have included all the hardware in separately labeled bags, I guess that would be too much to ask for. Thanks in advance!

TimberMoto

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hoping you got it sorted out by now, but if not, why not just contact Superlift and ask them to help you identify the bolts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals