• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

the PlayStation 4

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I knew that I surely wouldn't buy an Xbox if they required an internet connection. Seeing as I can only get hughes net. I guess I don't play my console much either. Game production seems to have stopped. I'm sure it has to do with the switch to the new consoles

kryptonitecb

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Sony started drm long ago with dvd's since they own "DVD". Microsoft just greatly improved on it with there music security certificate implementation.

I'll stop buying consoles altogether if either company brings them to the console.

Sent from the road while ignoring traffic

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Was looking at the specs of each console today and there practically the same just the ps4 is cheaper and slightly faster. Being that it has gddr5 and not DDR3. Surprised to see that Xbox has kept he double a feature instead of the way Sony has done it. Its the only thing I don't like about my Xbox controller

Last edited:

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Was looking at the specs of each console today and there practically the same just the ps4 is cheaper and slightly faster. Being that it has gddr5 and not DDR3. Surprised to see that Xbox has kept he double a feature instead of the way Sony has done it. Its the only thing I don't like about my Xbox controller
Double what feature? You talking about staggered thumb sticks? If so, i dont see how people can stand the PlayStation controller, probably the most uncomfortable controller i have ever used.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Double what feature? You talking about staggered thumb sticks? If so, i dont see how people can stand the PlayStation controller, probably the most uncomfortable controller i have ever used.
I never minded it too much back when I played my PS2 regularly. It was a decent answer to the N64 controller and both were vastly superior to the old paddle types that the NES and Super Nes had.

Although after playing my 360 my PS2 controller feels... puny.

kryptonitecb

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I still miss the xbox original big clunky controller before they switched to the smaller one. It fit in my hand better and didn't give me controller hand when I played all nighters.

Sent from the road while ignoring traffic

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
I never minded it too much back when I played my PS2 regularly. It was a decent answer to the N64 controller and both were vastly superior to the old paddle types that the NES and Super Nes had.

Although after playing my 360 my PS2 controller feels... puny.
I have never liked the PlayStation controller. The original big Xbox controller was far to big for my hands lol. Just thank God neither Xbox or PlayStation have turned to Wii style controllers.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I still miss the xbox original big clunky controller before they switched to the smaller one. It fit in my hand better and didn't give me controller hand when I played all nighters.
One of my college roomates had one of them and three smaller ones for his xbox... I loved the bigger one. The smaller one isn't bad but the bigger one just felt more natural.

Now I have used the smaller ones enough on my 360 that the bigger one would probably feel weird...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals