• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Trailhandler radial atp

gaz

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
87Ranger Endrigo 2.9l, 87BII Endrigo 4.0l
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Ranger 5" (2" suspension), BII 4" suspension
Total Drop
Ranger 5sp, BII A4LD
Tire Size
Ranger 33"/4:10LS, BII 29"/3:73LS
My credo
Deengineer until it is how Blue Oval should have sold it!!
This is a tire that I wanted for many years but wasn't willng to pay the new price from Sears (this was a tire that was made for Sears by Pirelli, later discontinued and replaced by the Scorpion line)

I stumbled upon a set of 4, 32x11.5-15 at a local Les Schwab as "take off" tires. I mounted them on steel 8"x15"s and have put so many miles on them I can't even believe it. I wanted them for the Pirelli rubber compound as I had learned with their dual purpose motorcycly tires, that it is well suited to the climate and conditions in the Pacific North West (west of the Cascades).

They are great on the highway, good on fireroads, super in the snow and unsurpased in wet/cold driving conditions. Their off-road prowness is O.K. for an all-terain or dual purpose tire which leans heavily towards streat. I had Firestone All-terrains prior to their installation and the Firestones wore very fast on the pavement but were more suited to off-road then the Pirelli's.

I would have to recheck the odometer but if memory serves these tires have done very well for the past 65,000 miles and are not half worn yet. They have seen some dirt and mud but were never brutilalized so that has contributed to their life.

If I could find another set of these sitting on a tire rack I would buy them again, if these ever wear out.

gaz

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
87Ranger Endrigo 2.9l, 87BII Endrigo 4.0l
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Ranger 5" (2" suspension), BII 4" suspension
Total Drop
Ranger 5sp, BII A4LD
Tire Size
Ranger 33"/4:10LS, BII 29"/3:73LS
My credo
Deengineer until it is how Blue Oval should have sold it!!
To my astonishment, 2 of these finally gave away (will not reliabily hold air) with nearly full tread. The other 2 of the set of 4 are still banging (hold air like champs), though because of their age and the other half of the set not holding air, I decided to retire the full set this fall.

Blmpkn

Toilet enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2.5"
Tire Size
285/75/18
My credo
Its probably better to be self deprecating than self defecating.
Oooooh time for burnouts!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals