• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

wharton 206 every weekend

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
every weekend me and my friend meet up on mile marker 4 and 5 on 206. we meet up around 7:00pm on friday and wheel late into the night. if any one wants to go. let me know. i'll give u my number and more info later. if u want to set up camp, we sometimes stay at paradise lake.

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
hey bro whats up, i am in edison, but i would be down for some night wheeling and camping, let me know when your going and what kind of wheeling your doin, i only have a 3" body lift and 31's right now but im not retarded when wheeling.

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
my ranger is still stock, with 31s. but i take my broncoII out most of the time. i just broke a shock last weekend. its got a 6" lift with 33s. my friend i go wheeling with has a broncoII with a 4" body with 31s. but anyway, tomorrow night and sunday i plan on going out. im also layed off, so i have been going out during the week nights. so let me know if u want to wheel with us this weekend.

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
still

do u guys still go out . i was out that on the south side of 2o6 didn:t see anyone

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
south 206 meets

ok i havent been on TRS in a while. i am always looking other ranger owner to go wheeling with. i never run into anyone. where the hell are u guys. anyway if u got myspace, check me out. here my url: www.myspace.com/kevin_roberts_1985
i got videos of place i go and many pic. plus it would be easier to set up meets. i sick of wheeling with jeeps and full size trucks

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
ok i havent been on TRS in a while. i am always looking other ranger owner to go wheeling with. i never run into anyone. where the hell are u guys. anyway if u got myspace, check me out. here my url: www.myspace.com/kevin_roberts_1985
i got videos of place i go and many pic. plus it would be easier to set up meets. i am sick of wheeling with jeeps and full size trucks.i know a lot trails. i go wheeling every weekend off of 206 and waterford/atco. across from the raceway is a hot spot. places i could do meets are; 70 and 72 circle at the wawa, the atco raceway, and the atsion ranger station on 206 located across from the atsion lake. now come on and let get r shit together, and go wheeling. im sick of seeing these jeep clubs. im serious. let get a jersey ranger club going. who is down?

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
got to get my pos back to gather 488 for the front should be any day . still have to go to jy to get the rear then ordar gears for the rear and have leved it and take body lift out should done in a month or it is going a bonfire as the fire

dirtyrangerclub

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Engine Size
3.0 2.9
Transmission
Manual
saturday, 4/11/09 1:00 p.m. at the atco raceway main entrance along side of polls sticking up. i plan makeing videos of the meet.

dennis461

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Jeep
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Wheeling tommorrow 1/24/2010

I'm Wheeling tommorrow 1/24/2010 in my XJ if anyone wants to meet up near Hammonton, Waterford on route 30 send me a PM.

Flash Gordan

Savior of the Universe!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I'm Wheeling tommorrow 1/24/2010 in my XJ if anyone wants to meet up near Hammonton, Waterford on route 30 send me a PM.
I wish I had saw this earlier.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals