• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What shocks are you running on your lift?

dustyrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4.0 4WD
Transmission
Automatic
I have a Superlift from PO... 3 inch lift in rear and about 4 inch lift in front with 275/85/16 (33") tires. It's really tough to find shocks that work, especially in the front because of how close they are to the CVs. Right now I am running ProComp ProRunner ~22" extended length in front and ~29" extended length in rear. They have vehicle specific tuning (not for Ranger of course) and this is a Jeep front end and F150 rear so it is not too far off and rides nice. I was previously running Pro Comp ES9000 in the rear and the original Superlift shocks in the front. The Pro Runners are a bit stiffer and really nice on the rebound... I am looking forward to testing them in the rocks. I seem to be getting a little more sway though. The ES9000s were super mushy and I suspect not great with a load, though they were pretty nice offroad. What are you running? Anyone know of coil-overs that fit?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals