• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Who watches Justified?

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
They are offering a month free trial but I was more concerned with bandwidth. I'm currently on a 40 GB connection that more than meets my current usage and I can up that to unlimited for another $5 a month.

The yearly subscription for Amazon is $79 initially so it looks like it's otherwise affordable.

Do you happen to know what the usage would be like per month? I watch hockey online but I only use the low resolution setting and it seems fine. That usually kicks my usage up to about 1 GB for a day so it's still within my current limit.

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Check both Amazon and Walmart before you buy season DVD sets of anything, like I said previously I have the entire series on DVD, buy I also watched and DVR'ed them as they aired...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Check both Amazon and Walmart before you buy season DVD sets of anything, like I said previously I have the entire series on DVD, buy I also watched and DVR'ed them as they aired...
I've already checked both but I'm keeping my eyes open with the hopes of finding them.

I also recently watched "Better Call Saul" which just recently started Season 3. I found the first two seasons entertaining without realizing it was still on the air.

Looking for the release of those ones too...:)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals