• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

why all "water car/hydrogen generators" are scams

mhagedon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
VHS? That's kind of a lame example. How about alternating current? Thomas edison said it was whack, yo.

Simple_serf

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
And in that case, BOTH alternating current and direct current have their purposes. I have both powering this computer right now (DC out of the solar panels into the batteries, DC out of the batteries into the inverter, AC out of the inverter into my computer (where, interestingly enough, it is converted back into DC))

Hydrogen is promising to be very important in the future, but NOT as a primary fuel.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
This is a book written by one that believes it never happened. I will do no more than this.....
Good God, that's about the worst argument I've ever seen.

You can find BS in print that says crop circles could never be made by humans. Even though the hoax was admitted to and demonstrated on film. By humans.

If you don't believe this guy's thesis, he DOES NOT support your argument. He's full of s**t. He "laughs" about lunar missions because that's the only argument he has for an unsupportable thesis.

I asked you to find someone WHO MATTERS. That's rather important. I guess you can't.

reno

Reaction score
Good God, that's about the worst argument I've ever seen.

You can find BS in print that says crop circles could never be made by humans. Even though the hoax was admitted to and demonstrated on film. By humans.

If you don't believe this guy's thesis, he DOES NOT support your argument. He's full of s**t. He "laughs" about lunar missions because that's the only argument he has for an unsupportable thesis.

I asked you to find someone WHO MATTERS. That's rather important. I guess you can't.

I tell you Makg, YOU disprove this more than the foam from your own mouth. You have heard this old argument as well. Your title should be changed to troll.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
And give ONE citation of anyone who matters even slightly "laughing" about space travel after 1958. Even figuratively. Names, dates, and occasions.
Reno, I'm still waiting. Your choice DIDN'T matter.

You chose to give the "they laughed at Einstein" argument. Which itself is apocryphal. Even if it were true, just because one guy had some good ideas once doesn't mean that all ideas are good just because they are in left-field. MOST wild ideas are stupid.

A LITTLE bit of understanding logic and some semblance of critical thinking is required here.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
You want him to get names, dates and locations of people that said things nearly 50 years ago? It's impossible. Since you disagree with him how about you prove him wrong. He made a statement, you say it's false. Prove it. discussion/
How is that impossible? JFK, 25 May 1961, on the floor of the US House of Representatives:

First, I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.
Ooh, I can hear the laughter in the wings....not.

reno

Reaction score
Reno, I'm still waiting. Your choice DIDN'T matter.

You chose to give the "they laughed at Einstein" argument. Which itself is apocryphal. Even if it were true, just because one guy had some good ideas once doesn't mean that all ideas are good just because they are in left-field. MOST wild ideas are stupid.

A LITTLE bit of understanding logic and some semblance of critical thinking is required here.
What are you smoking? Put it down......walk away from it...... Where did I say they "laughed at Einstein"? Conspirators is the main people saying we never went to the moon, but you want me to track an exact person and Date. OilPatch said it July 8th, 12:08pm 2008, he will write a post here :)icon_twisted::dunno:). That is by far easier than being a Search engine genius, I take it that you are a chemist\Physicist? You sure do come off as a know it all tell it all, jack of All trades\Master of none type, at least to me. You know the Ford Rangers, I will give you that, and I don't have a problem telling someone to ask you about a problem with their Ranger, but Dude to start talking like you have a 6 year degree in Chemistry or Physics......Man O Man. Just because I do not search for smart things to post to come off as greater than thou and try to appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed, does not mean I am stupid.

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Check this before you discount the feasibility and economics of some form of added hydrogen. I am signing up for the course to see for myself. Dunno how long the link will have the vid on it however.
http://www.ttcmckenzie.edu/

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Well, they're in for a rude awakening when people find out it really doesn't work. As it has been state many times before, you put more energy in than you get out. Plain and simple physics.

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I ask you this: Would this school conduct these classes if it didn't work? They risk losing all credibility if it doesn't. They aren't running the vehicle purely on hydrogen created by this contraption, it's a supplement to gasoline. Worth a look in my opinion.

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
MAKG is a PhD.

There are laws about how things work. These laws don't have room for magic. They put boundries around things. Just because you aren't stupid doesn't mean you know something. Trust me. I am not stupid. But my wife leads a team of 24 PhDs that do Cummin's advanced engineering. You don't know what you don't know until you spend about 30 minutes talking to someone that does this for a living. Imagine being at an office party with 25 MAKG's. And the thing is, EACH in a total expert in what they do. You don't get a PhD by doing what someone else did. You do it by doing what someone else didn't do, and supporting it by what other people did. I know probably 50 people with advanced engineering degrees. If you can show up at my house on any Friday night you can meet several. All of these people--through many, many companies. All of these people. None of them are pursuing your course. These people know things. All of them know the basic EVERYTHING mathmatical, and all the basica laws of this and that. I thinks it's about 10 years of advanced education. Not much of that is dedicated to Norman geneology and fundamentals of West African pottery. My brother--a chemical engineer turner lawyer--will throw you out a billboard worth of symbols and arrows. You are looking for magic. You don't want to hear the way things work. Engineering is the way things work. Cummins pays millions in salarys for PhD inovative people to invent solutions. Some $8.65/hour Ebay hack does not hold the solution.

What does that tell you? The entire engineering world is populated by bumpkins--waiting for YOU to make your move so you can be the world's hero and have your face carved in MT Everest and children will sing your praises forever.

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I ask you this: Would this school conduct these classes if it didn't work? They risk losing all credibility if it doesn't. They aren't running the vehicle purely on hydrogen created by this contraption, it's a supplement to gasoline. Worth a look in my opinion.
No one is saying hydrogen can't be used to run an engine, were just saying you can't use it in your cars as an additive to get better gas milage, if you want to convert your car to run off of it then by all means do so. buy a huge solor panel to slap on your roof, and produce your own and call it a day, :icon_welder::buttkick:

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
I'm working on 3 units right now still checking them out-----Hey---if I can get 4-7 more miles to the gallon-For $60.00 I can't see where I can go wrong do you.The way I looked at all this is 5 years ago if someone told you in 2008 gas would be $4.07 a gallon you would have told them you full of sssssssssssss----but look what happen in 2008

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals