• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

WTS/WTT R/C Tamiya Sand Scorcher

94FX_4wannaBE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have a roller tamiya sand scorcher i'd like to sell or trade for a traxxas slash or similar. It is a roller, had a castle SV2 in it. Never ran outside, have orginal box and rims/tires and everything else you need to go with it. I'd like to trade roller for roller, if not i'd like to get 175$ OBO shipped. PM me for any questions.

marauderx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3T
Transmission
Manual
I don't have the money, as I would do it- but Man, you never sealed it up and ran it through some mud? I took some cheapo suction cup darts, cut them, and punched a hole through them, and make lower tranny seals, and run the crap out of mine now. I got it in like 83, blew the Idler gear in 88, and just got it back running. It is a scale model, and not a overbuilt toy, and that is what I like about it! I started using Safari Charlie Gun Lube on all of the metal, and it seems to work well...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals