• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

You know you stand behind your product when....

BONES

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
gt40 5L
Transmission
Automatic
WOW!

Just watching him stick his own finger in there, that takes some balls for sure.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hahaha...thanks...but I actually have a computer...where I live I can't get high speed...for several reasons, not that it isn't available or affordable...one reason is that it requires a 50' tower...the other is I should be moving in the near future and don't want to spring for the equipment only to be saddled with the monthly rent (ISPs in the area are all wifi and don't have a pay as you go plan)...

And the Bell/Rogers sticks are way too expensive...cheaper to drive 30 km and use someone else's connection...
ahhh gotcha! FWIW, most smart phones support internet tethering now, essentially you use your cellphone as a modem, that's what i do with my iphone, atleast once a week...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
ahhh gotcha! FWIW, most smart phones support internet tethering now, essentially you use your cellphone as a modem, that's what i do with my iphone, atleast once a week...
I still have one of those DumbPhones...it can't even connect to the internet anymore...was thinking about upgrading but I will have to wait till I find a decent job...or an indecent one...

Want to actually get settled somewhere before I commit myself to any connectivity contracts...not in any rush, since the library is free and I have learned to ween myself off getting up in the middle of the night to surf...that was a bit too much...:)

SnC RangeR

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would love to have one of those some day because its almost a matter of when and not if you get cut and it normaly takes a couple fingers and not just one. I watch something on this one time and there were all these guys telling storys of how they lost digits but almost everyone wasnt using a push stick or doing a proper cut you never want to run your bare hand near or past the blade and thats what alot of construction workers do, use there bare hand and not a push stick, or take thier eyes off the table.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Not sure if this was true or not, but I was told that an employee managed to cut his thumb off using a bandsaw...when the Safety Inspector was investigating the accident he asked the employee to show him how it happened, and the employee, using his other hand...proceeded to cut off his other thumb...

I was told this by the Safety Inspector when he was teaching a Health and Safety class so I didn't suspect him of BS...but, who knows...

kemo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
that's usually one of the jokes they tell ;)

cammeddrz

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/chevy
Engine Size
efi 350vortec
Transmission
Manual
i remember seeing it like 5 years ago
my brother's high school had this like 7 years ago. and if a low-income high-school on the west side of salt lake city has it.........it's not new technology

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Be swell if they made them for vagina's too, skanks would never survive foreplay without grenading.:icon_idea:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals