• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New profile posts

Hi, just signed up for the site today - I've been using it as a reference for a few years now - noticed you're located in Northern Ontario. Just curious, is that northern Ontario like Sudbury or Thunder Bay or northern like Kapuskasing or Hearst? :) Just a curious fellow Canuck, didn't want to ask in public if that wasn't appropriate. Cheers!
pentode
Yeah, I noticed you seemed to have the same truck so perhaps we can start the Canadian 3.0 2wd moral support branch :LOL: Seriously I've always really liked this truck but sometimes I wonder if Ford only hires sadistic engineers. It can be maddening to work on.
pentode
I've been up in your area a few times- I've done the cross-country on the great lakes and northern route. Beautiful country either way... but geez, people think the prairies are big, try driving across Ontario!
bhgl
bhgl
I know right! If you check my main build thread you'll know more than anyone else why I'm building a long distance cruiser truck!

Let me know what you've done already and if you need any advice.
Hello Im owner of a Mazda B2500 1998 since new,converted to turbo since 2000 ,welder fabricator
SVG Vibe is your ultimate destination for digital files. We specialize in offering a wide range of products including PNGs, SVGs, and embroidered files. Explore our collection for high-quality digital assets to elevate your creative projects
Email: support@svgvibe.com
Finally got my pic of my truck up. Sorry for the delay. I went back to work and it has taken me a little longer than I thought to get back into the swing of working. So here is my 97 Ranger XLT that I bought.
Would you be willing to sell your truck? And if so, where are you located?
I have an 05 ranger with the 2.3 264k miles. it needs a motor and I'm finding it hard to find one. I know that that put them in Ford and mercury cars I'm just wanting to know if they interchange?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad