New profile posts

Hello, I’ve got a Ford ranger 2011-WE. The car broke a timing belt after every 7days. I’ve already changed 4 times. With other items that need to be changed together it’s so expensive. I’ve also replace a tensioner but nothing. Pls guys help me if you can. Appreciate thank you.
I don,t know if your still around but was reading an old post about putting a e150 tank in the rear of your ranger. How did it fit and do you have any pics?
Anyone know why I can't get my push rod that goes from the clutch pedal to the master cylinder mounted back into the hole that leads to the master cylinder?
I was reading an old post about putting a bronco2 fuel tank in your lowered ranger. Do you have any pics? Did you have any problems?
Hi, sorry just saw this message. Where are you? I'm in NJ. Let me know if you still are interested.

Best,

Dave
732-500-2909
I just bought me 3 new ford products 1990 4.0 with an auto XLT extended cab. I bought 2 ford explorers 1 is a 2 wheel drive 4.0 with a 5-speed manual and a 1994 ford explorer 4.0 4X4 5 speed all 3 of them are blue the 1991 ford explorer I just found out it only has 12000 miles on it paid 1500.00 its a brand new SUV
On your bronco 2 tank in a ranger did you cut your bed so you didn,t need a body lift? How low dose the tank sit below bottom frame rail? Thanks joey!
To check the status of any United Airlines flight, log on to the official website of United Airlines https://united-airlines.flight-status.info/.
Select the information tab and click on ‘Flight number & Date’ option from the dropdown.
Besides that, you might check the airline's status by toll-free phone number +1 800 864 8331
Where and how did you lighten your ranger? I am going with a Ecoboost 2.3 and building to drag race. Light is key.
I was reading an old post about your rear fuel tank. What did your tank come out of? Thanks joey!