Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > PhotoPlog > Readers Rides Off-Road RBV Gallery > Off-Road Rangers

Notices

Toggle Gallery Navigation
Navigation

Toggle Filmstrip - Go to Off-Road Rangers
Make mine BLACK
(All jacked up) My 1997 ford ranger xlt extended cab..
my 1994 ford ranger
my 1994 ford ranger
my 1994 ford ranger
Current

Toggle Off-Road Rangers - (All jacked up) My 1997 ford ranger xlt extended cab.. Toolkit
Click to view original

Image in Set Image in Set Image in Set

Toggle Information
Posted By clinton64xl [Profile] [Gallery] Category Off-Road Rangers
Original Filesize 31.5 KB Original Dimensions 640 x 480
Date Posted 06-22-2013 09:09 AM Number Of Views 606
Number Of Comments 0 Average Rating 0.00
Title (All jacked up) My 1997 ford ranger xlt extended cab..
Engine 4.0 V6
Transmission Manual
2WD or 4WD 4WD
Tires & Wheels BF Goodwrinch AT T/A KO 33/12.50r15's
Suspension Not Available
Axles, Gears, Lockers Not Available
Description I bought this ranger in feb of 2012 from a friend i work with for 3,000 dollars.. Since i got it i've bought the tool box, the bed rail and tailgate caps, the nerf bars, the bug sheild, plus the head light and tail light covers, back ford tailgate emblem, front and back racing floor mats, tinted windows, racing steering wheel cover, ledglow neon lights, rear side window louvers, back window sun reflector, new bf goodwrinch AT's, aluminim 4x4 3rd brake light cover, wolo dixie air horns, dual exhaust with single chamber series 10 flowmaster muffler, stainless steel exhaust tips, rear back tow nurf bar step and aftermarket 4x4 off road stickers.. It has the 4.0 V6 5 speed with only 118,750 miles on it.. I've replaced the ball joints as well as the wheel bearings and done an over all major tuneup on the ranger.. It has a 2 inch body lift and 4 inch suspension lift, putting it high in the sky.. The ranger has got streetglow neon light kit underneath it, and ledglow interior neon light kit under the seats.. Over i got one HELL of a deal for only 3,000 dollars.. Plus i've put nearly 2,000 more into it!! I've added alot more accessories to my truck since i bought it.. I've got over 6,500 invested in it now!! Just talked recently to the original owner who had the truck lifted out in CA to race in the sand dunes.. He told me that the truck lift kit was over 6,000.. He also put 456 gears in the front axle and rearend!!I've recently installed a 800.00 stereo system.. Pioneer DEH 73BT stereo/cd player along with 4 polk audio speakers and a 1200w pioneer amp with rockford fosgate amp wire kit and speaker wires.. This little ranger is gonna be rockin

Comments
Not Available