The Ranger Station Forums

The Ranger Station Forums (https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php)
-   2019 Ford Ranger (4x4 & 2WD) (https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Ranger Pricing and Online Build Released (https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177768)

st3mpy 08-07-2018 12:00 PM

Ranger Pricing and Online Build Released
 
Check it out. Pricing is inline with what people thought. 4 Door XLT is $30k

https://shop.ford.com/build/ranger/#/select/

fastpakr 08-07-2018 12:06 PM

Those prices seem pretty reasonable, IMO. Not that I'm actually in the market for a new vehicle, but it seems like a good valuable compared to alternatives on the market.

85_Ranger4x4 08-07-2018 12:28 PM

My supercrew, STX, FX4 in Saber is only $36k. Yeah, that isn't happening any time soon but I am going to keep dreaming anyway.

FWIW both the F-150 and Super Duty's pricing went down a year or two after their last redesign.

Bed Utility package is a joke.

$400 for a drop in liner and 12V? I doubt the 12v is rocket science to add and I wonder how much a spray in bedliner runs...

About $7k cheaper than a comparable F-150.

BTW a factory installed F-150 bedliner is shown as $500.

adsm08 08-07-2018 12:52 PM

About $25.5k too much.

JoshT 08-07-2018 01:22 PM

Limited to a 4 cylinder gas (even if it is an EcoBoost), no regular cab 4wd option. Price way higher than I'm willing to pay.

No thanks, I'd rather drop the money on a used good shape F-150 or F-250.

85_Ranger4x4 08-07-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshT (Post 1632961)
Limited to a 4 cylinder gas (even if it is an EcoBoost), no regular cab 4wd option. Price way higher than I'm willing to pay.

No thanks, I'd rather drop the money on a used good shape F-150 or F-250.

Itís tempting to go full size but I donít like the bulk they have gained.

So I keep patching up my old F-150...

Back up three times and punt.

85_Ranger4x4 08-07-2018 04:09 PM

Pricing is down now, it takes you to the Fiesta...

rusty ol ranger 08-07-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 (Post 1632977)
Pricing is down now, it takes you to the Fiesta...

Must be tryin to tell us something....

UCFKnightDiver 08-07-2018 04:51 PM

I was able to run through it briefly earlier. It looked like the top of the line Lariat with all the bells and whistles came out to around 43K. Seems a bit expensive considering other similar midsize trucks on the market, but I'll have to do a little research.

85_Ranger4x4 08-07-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFKnightDiver (Post 1632980)
I was able to run through it briefly earlier. It looked like the top of the line Lariat with all the bells and whistles came out to around 43K. Seems a bit expensive considering other similar midsize trucks on the market, but I'll have to do a little research.

TRD Pro's and ZX2's are not cheap either.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.

© 1999-2018 / 959 Media LLC / All Rights Reserved