• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Daniel3507 Show Off Thread

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Update: See post #3 for new pictures, some have been added to post one.

Truck: 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0
Interior: Hardwired Valentine One radar detector hanging under mirror (no more suction cups), LED dome lights, Panasonic deck with AUX input in front, Alpine speakers, heavy rubber floor mats with Ranger script.
Exterior: Diamond cut headlights with Philips X treme power bulbs, LED bulbs in third brake light, license plate and taillights, 20% tint all around, mini fire and ice tailgate light bar, 2006 Ranger XLT fender badges, Ford Blue diff cover, custom front tow shackles, rear fx4 level II tow hook, 15" Alcoa rims
Performance: 2" spacer lift, RS9000XL adjustable front shocks, Bilstein rear shocks, 4.10 gears, 31" Destination A/T, 2.25" custom exhaust w/ single in dual out super 44 muffler exiting behind both rear tires, Screamin Demon coil pack, Delta Cam hardened rocker arm assembly and pushrods, slotted rotors with EBC Greenstuff pads, 10" rear drums with fins

Last edited:

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
sharp looks!

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Got bored and decided to hit up some back roads and light trails. Didn't want to find anything too exciting considering it was just me out there. Had a nice rain a couple days before but I was hoping it wasn't too muddy out there.

Noticed this little hill had a trail up there and decided to see where it would take me. Honestly i was kinda surprised i made it up so easy haha

After following it back a little ways it came to a sharp turn up a hill. The trail split and I had the choice of going left or straight. Straight looked blocked off so I made a left. Went down about about 300 yards and found this. The trail was blocked by a limb and even past that it was a dead end.

I got to back my jolly ass up all the way to the split where I could turn around. Dont let the picture fool you. It wasnt as easy as it looks.

By this time I was heading home before it got dark. Found one last road that looked like it would be a blast after some rain. Sorry for the long and neck breaking video

clvanhorn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
nice truck bro! wish we still had roads like that around where i'm at. now we only have one. also, i really like the alcoa's. they look so good on that body. someday i'll have me one, but gotta finish school first!

TrndAssassin

March 2012 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
My Old towhooks Look great on that truck...so do the Alcoas Man!...For what its worth im still driving a ranger to :D

Dofter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
I'd love to hit that trail with you, but there is one problem; I am in Cali :(

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Thanks guys. If anyone wants to make a trip to OK this spring we are planning a 3 or 4 day trip on the K-Trail. The more the merrier

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals