• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

delivering PIZZA

ambrose

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i used to deliver in a beater, but now that i got a ranger i actually like my vehicle. i deliver for a local company that is gourmet so i do make good money, probably 15 an hour (rich white hoods) minus fuel costs. Anyways, my badass manager said i could work for xmas break. Should I? is the hundreds that I'd make worth all the wear and tear on the car? is it bad to constantly flip between D and P all day, and constantly accelerate and brake? I want to put the money towards lift stuff and tires

86ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0, abused and misunderstood
Transmission
Manual
who gives a shit when you are making that kind of cash delivering pizza? EASY on the brakes, EASY on the gas and dont slam it into park, wait till you stop completely. your biggest fear is starting it 50x a night, that is a work out for the starter but once again, who the heck cares about a 100 dollar starter when your making that much cash delivering pizza?????

177CIOfPureLove

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
x1

Yea bro, get that paper while the gettin' is good!

86ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0, abused and misunderstood
Transmission
Manual
hell, i would run my b2 with a mini spool,33 inch bias ply tires that drinks/leaks a quart ever few hundred miles for that kind of cash just delivering pizza!

ambrose

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i used to leave my car on while i ran to the houses, and that was when gas was 4 a gallon, so i def will be doin the same for the sake of my starter. i guess id make ~10 deliveries a night, so that would be 12 starts a day (gotta get there and home)

but yeh, the place is called Amantes, no drunk college kids that tip jackshit order from there, just old people

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Don't forget to claim your mileage and expenses incurred from using that vehicle for business use on your taxes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals