• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

97 ext cab, fw d44 & 9inch, foa 14" coilovers, on 38s....finally done, somewhat.

kroussinoffroad

October 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ferd
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
updates pics ?

its been a month and a couple hours now shoulda had a little bit of time to post some pics

crazywhiteboy

May 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
updates pics ?

its been a month and a couple hours now shoulda had a little bit of time to post some pics
havent been on trs in a while, but still no pics. ill take some this weekend. finally really moving, we get the keys tomorrow, then head up to the house to pack everything up, hope to be out by saturday.

so a little update without pics:
i absolutely love one tons!!!!!! no more semi-float axle retaining problems, i can hold my foot on the gas when i used to lift, and i think the 5.38s are a big gain over the 5.13s. also picked up some 3/4 tread 38.5x15x16.5 tsl sx's for 500 off pirate. like the tires, hate how easy the bead unseats itself. so now im looking for a set of h1s, for a good price. besides having been my dd for about a month, ive takin the truck out 3 times, nearly rolled it about a dozen, and have not broken a single thing yet. although the next to go will be the clutch. i finally bought my wife a new car, so i got the exploder is my dd, which will hopefully take the place of my truck sitting in my buddies garage(once i get a reliable work truck). i would like to swap the exploder sooner vs later since i was a jackass and decided to take a sawzall to the heater box, and pulled the fan blower out(it was 105 during the middle of the summer).
PICS WILL BE COMING SOON:icon_thumby:

crawlin91

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
havent been on trs in a while, but still no pics. ill take some this weekend.

i absolutely love one tons!!!!!! no more semi-float axle retaining problems, i
PICS WILL BE COMING SOON:icon_thumby:
Soooooooooooooooo.........wheres the pics?????:icon_confused:

crazywhiteboy

May 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i know i know....been slackin alot lately on the pics. but theres not much to take pics of righnow. really. truck was torn down, pulled everything except for the motor, frame, and body. gave lots of parts to my buddy who bought my 1/2tons. now, all i have is a stock '94 exploder, suspension shit, steering shit, one tons, 38s, and no time to put them together. still need to order a bunch of more parts, rebuild the front, swap discs on the rear, and then get another truck for dd-ing/work duties.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals