View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Supercab 4 x 4
I use this vehicle for: Putting wear and tear on my tools
97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 97RangerXLT

John was on his deathbed and gasped pitifully. 'Give me one last request, dear,' he said. 'Of course, John,' his wife said softly. 'Six months after I die,' he said, 'I want you to marry Bob.' 'But I thought you hated Bob,' she said. With his last breath John said, 'I do!'

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?'

Artie said: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.'

Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.'

Al said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!'
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
I see a smartcar and I see the beginnings of an air conditioned lawn mower...

Just gotta wait for them to get cheap...
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...ad.php?t=13474
97RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote