View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
racsan

Vehicle Year: 1994
Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger longbed
I use this vehicle for: Daily driver/light work
racsan has a spectacular aura aboutracsan has a spectacular aura aboutracsan has a spectacular aura about

all i ever remember was that the gun had to be in pain sight in the vehicle and couldnt be loaded. i used to target shoot some, just a simple .22 long rifle with a scope, always had the gun visable but not advertised, clip/ammo in glove box. that was over 20 years ago though. things may have changed. only issue i ever had was one time i was stopped for speeding in a small town and in the process of getting my registration out of the glove box, a shotgun shell was seen by the cop that pulled me over, it was actually in the car when i bought it and i had never took it out, i dont even remember what size shell it was, i was asked where the gun was that went with the shell , of course i had no idea. really felt they made way too big of a deal out of it, like you can conceal a shotgun? lol. thats pretty hard to hide. ive never even fired one. ive got enough money tied up in my vehicle hobby, i can only imagine how much i could get involved with regarding firearms...but all this talk about gun laws does make me want to get one while i still can.