View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 05:39 PM   #7
adsm08
Supporting Member

Asteroids Champion

Vehicle Year: 1987
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: Making money and being broke.
adsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to adsm08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbphoto View Post
My big wish is that all the states would get on the same page allowing CCW and honoring each others permits.
Oh yes this please!

The big argument against it is that someone could use it to try and circumvent a state with extremely strict CCW issue standards like NY or DC by getting a permit in a shall-issue state. That should be something easy to deal with though. You just say that every state must honor every other states CCW permits, but the permit has to be issued by the home state, and has to transfer with residency (so if I live in PA and have mine and then move to NY they have to give me one). Treat it just like a driver's license.

Project: Amazing Grace

Project: Cash 'N Carry

Project: 12-Volt Sandwich, project finished

Project: Birthday Present

I identify as an attack helicopter.

I like it when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind.
adsm08 is offline   Reply With Quote