• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Offroad Lighting - Whatcha got?

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
they sell hella 500's at walmart around here. like 62.95 a pair with wiring. i was gonna go with some hella's and still plan to, but i just got these 4 el cheapo's from walmart to see how i like them on the roof. since the pic i raised the lightbar an inch and cut the overhanging ends off, and got rid of the factory bar. also did the same for the rear

buffster1980

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Volkswagen
Engine Size
1600cc
Transmission
Manual
i'm surprised no-one uses PIAA lights... i have a set of them, just haven't figured out how to mount them yet... i like a few of the ideas in this thread though, when i get home from afghanistan, i'll be mounting them up.

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
i think its because the hellas are more widely available and cheaper to come by both new and used. piaas are very nice lights though, their headlight bulbs are second to none for a halogen

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I agree with the above statement... On my boss's Polaris UTV, two 35watt lights (PIAA) for that thing were $250 bucks... quite the rip off if you ask me... and frankly, they are horrible lights, they don't reach out any further than the stock headlights, and the stock headlights are brighter.

rangergt89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
4 Blazers i got new for $20 & hellas 500ff for $46 new

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals