• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New Guy from Mullica Hill Nj

kagedws6

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I've been lurking the forums since I want to say January of this year and have gained some helpful tips for my wife's exploder (may it rest in pieces) and now my 99 ranger. I just wanted to say ty to everyone as theres been more then a few things that I would have had a lot more trouble with if I hadn't gone threw the forums first.

That being said I have posted something in the Axles, Brakes, Wheels & Tires section and hopefully it will make this next project just another walk in the park.

also once I get my truck back up and running would love to meet up with some of the locals as I'm still semi new to the area and to rangers in general :D

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to TRS man!

I dont know where that is either but I'm up in Northern NJ, Bergen County area. I haven't even wheeled my truck since my lift, I feel terrible about it but I'm stupid busy. I'll be out soon enough though.

Good to see another Jersey guy on the forums though. Got any spare radiators lying around for a 97 4.0 4x4 auto w/ac? hahaha

kagedws6

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to TRS man!

I dont know where that is either but I'm up in Northern NJ, Bergen County area. I haven't even wheeled my truck since my lift, I feel terrible about it but I'm stupid busy. I'll be out soon enough though.

Good to see another Jersey guy on the forums though. Got any spare radiators lying around for a 97 4.0 4x4 auto w/ac? hahaha
Wish I had spare parts for ya. lol I have plenty of spare computer parts but with all the moving around I've done lately all my car parts got left behind

Welcome to TRS!

Cant say I know where Mullica Hill is but in October Ok4wd is doing its annual truckfest if you're interested. Good luck with your ranger

http://ok4wd.com/shop-by-category/event-registrations/oktober-truckfest-registration.html
I'll check it out! I'm not far off exit 2 on the nj turnpike. pretty close to DE and about 30 min or so from Philly

one other thing I gotta do before I go to any meets is get a new header panel. the whole duct taping my pass side headlight assembly up with matching blue duct tape kinda sucks lol

I wanna replace that, update my front clip with that off the 2001+ grill and headlights, fix the fenders, and replace the tailgate not to mention some sort of lift because for a ranger I feel too close to the ground!

kagedws6

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
lol apparently there is 2 franklin townships one in North NJ and one in south NJ. still might try and go to atleast check it out one of the days

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome !! My truck club is having a truck car show next sat off ext 18 rt295 good time come out and meet some people

snoranger

Professional money waster
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'23
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!

kagedws6

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Welcome !! My truck club is having a truck car show next sat off ext 18 rt295 good time come out and meet some people
I will if I can get my ranger fixed in time

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals