• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Do Front Coil Springs Go Bad ?

B3000SE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Today I backed My Rig into its parking spot and I noticed my front tires looked bowed In(on the bottom) like really bad.... and when I flipped it around they bowed out(on the top)... I'm thinking that the Coils have just worn out but Ive never had that happen before.I realize that the TTB Suspension appears funny looking at times but this just looked .... well not normal,I'll post a pic but im not sure It will show what I'm Talking about.Look at the bottom of the Front driver side tire and see how much its being pulled in at the sidewall compared to the rear... Ive already checked the tire pressure(38lbs warm) and the front shocks are fairly new(less than a year) I'm puzzled

Last edited:

B3000SE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Here Is another pic I took this morning that might show A little more about what Im Talking about

zieg94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
The camber of your front tires is off (negative camber). This could be due to tired coil springs or bad ball joints. If your ball joints arent bad you can adjust the top ones to fix some of the camber (see write up in archive section) or replace the coils. hope this helps.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals