• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Want more clearance

oldjohnny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
So, I recently put in my truck some Fog Lamp Brackets in my 1995 2WD Ranger. As many of you know, not a lot of 2WD Rangers came with Fog Lamps. Also, those brackets are some beefy sombitches!. So, if hit something with one brakcet, my entire bumper will bend down. And here in College Station, there are some parts that scare (mainly driving past the railroad tracks since the road dips)

So, my question, what is a cheap and economical way to lift the truck. I was thinking of Coil Spacers for the front, but is there another cheaper and easier thing to do. Keep in mind, I ain't no grease monkey, but I have changed shocks on a Suburban before, so I do have a bit of experience. I don't have to necessarily lift the back, a couple of more inches of clearance in the front will do. Anyone want to help this noob?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals