• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Tennessee

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
So whos in Tennessee near Knoxville? Or anywhere on the east side of the state?

bagdranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well im in tennessee but im over near memphis. i like that side of the state and want to move there eventually.

chvlfrk

December 2010 STOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT 5.0L
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Tire Size
235/70R15 front / 275/60R15 rear
Athens here................halfway between K-town & Choo-Choo-town:yahoo:

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
North Knoxville (Halls) Here. Where you at? :icon_thumby:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I was right at brown ave and cecil, but now im in dandridge. If i get over that way ill look you up. Send me a message with a way to get a hold of you. RED93.. if your reading you can send a message too maybe we can get together.

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm from Jefferson County. I lived in Dandridge on the lake for 10 years with my first wife. My sister still live up there across from the Shady Grove Utility District. I plan to move back up there soon. I love it there, plenty of places to 4wheel!

ddye40

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
church hill here (near kingsport) dont have my ranger yet but will have it in the next couple weeks :headbang:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'm from Jefferson County. I lived in Dandridge on the lake for 10 years with my first wife. My sister still live up there across from the Shady Grove Utility District. I plan to move back up there soon. I love it there, plenty of places to 4wheel!
Hatman! last time I posted this I didnt live here. But now I live 2 miles from your sister LOL. I didnt know it of course, but I live on Martha Dandridge cir. And Im 100 meters from the henderson Island game preserve trail. You should come out and fish one day LOL. or at least drive around with me so I can get stuck and have someone to pull me out. Im still working on putting something together for the summertime. But its difficult. I am also going through auto hubs like nobodys business. I finally have all the auto guts properly assemble and not mixmatched with manual (which worked for a while), but now I need to go back to pull a part and find a hub that works lol. I bought them out completely last month waited three days for a call and bought a broken one. The first one out of seven I didnt buy the warranty on and it didnt work when I bought it. LOL sux. 4232484951 ngihts and weekends are free, give me a shout sometime. matt

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Will do, I got to get up there next weekend to fix my sisters yard, I holla atcha then I might bring my rod, I gotta get my license still. I going to get my boat while I'm up there. I got it at her house and I need to get it and bring it home and fix it back up, it's been there for about 5 years, it's a 14 ft aluminum with a 9.5 on it. That sux, I always get the warranty on stuff like that, hope you get one that works.

Last edited:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I fish license free right here behind the house. Only problem is I bank fish. Ive only caught 3 1 pound stripers so far. In 7 days of fishing, sux. Soon as I get my schedule, Ill let you know where Ill be when.

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
K, you caught strip on Douglas lake? I thought they we're only in Cherokee lake? Be careful you can still get busted if TWRA comes around in their boats like they like to do.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, Thats why my truck is always parked away from the water and left in 4 wheel drive when I shut it off. LOL I dont unload a bunch of stuff either. And yes stripes are all over the lake. I assume they are stripers. They are similar to largemouths with a black stripe down the side and a buddy said they were striper. Ill send you a picture as soon as I find your number agian.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Im still trying to work something up, maybe a meet at the ORV park in lafollete. But this summer is slow and sow is payroll so its proving difficult. Also my 4 wheel drive is impossible. I finally got all the parts for myauto hub to work proper and the new set of lugnuts I found at pull a part are shite. Three of my lugnut stud have stripped and are spinning with 1.8 inch gap so the wheel flops and busted another auto hub. I havnet even pushed the truck toany limits yet. Talk about frustrating. Also I have a fellow around here I am thinkin about asking him to weld the front spider gears. I will at least have 3 wheel drive LOL.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals