• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Mdntranger50's Clutch Fitting

Shinoda

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hello,

Many years ago I bought Mdntranger50's fitting for my 93 Splash. The truck had been sitting for a long time in a barn and long story short I ended up burning a hole through the line from the fitting to my McCleod throw out bearing on the header. It's been so long I can't remember what size line I needed to connect the two. Does anyone know what type of hose I need to connect the two? It's sitting in my mechanic's garage so I can't check. I told him I would look into while he was working on other areas of the truck.

Thanks,

Scott

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
I ran a 4an line for my clutch set up . If you need to go from the stock master to aftermarket slave . Look in my build thread . May have to start from scratch with yours and get fitting and -an line going

Sent from my iphone while gettin sidewayz!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals