• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

divorce np205 twin stick

ryanohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
7.3 IDI
Transmission
Manual
so i got a hold of divorce np205, i want to twin stick it. i heard you could have the front in 4hi and rear in 4low, which would be great to to pull my truck around tight turns. should i buy milled pins and modify the ones it has, but also heard you can **** up the pins easily and kill the tcase?

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
so i got a hold of divorce np205, i want to twin stick it. i heard you could have the front in 4hi and rear in 4low, which would be great to to pull my truck around tight turns. should i buy milled pins and modify the ones it has, but also heard you can **** up the pins easily and kill the tcase?
I don't really understand your question. You can buy a kit for about $200 that has both shift handles, cables and hardware on Ebay to mount a remote twin-stick on your NP205.

I would not bother with a twin stick. It's stupid to run the axles at different speeds. The only thing a twin stick gives you is the ability to run 2-low. You can achieve that in a single stick by not locking in the hubs.

If it's cheaper or cool, do it. But it makes for no functional advantage.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals