• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

x member mounts

derekj

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4wd
Transmission
Manual
So my tranny x member mounts (outside ones at the frame) are toast. I can't get them from my local parts suppliers. Does anyone know if they are availible from Ford still?

Derek

TireIron

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Unfortuanltey those bushings are not replaceable and theres nowhere you can find them. You can however swing by a junkyard and look around at some explorers because a lot of them had a tranny crossmember that mounted solid to the outside of one frame rail and then solid to the lower rail of the other frame rail. From what I have seen of them the frame should have all the holes needed to mount this crossmember, or at least the 93 and 94 ranger frames do, but I wouldn't be surprised if the older ones did also, if not it may be just a matter of drilling a hole or two. One side of the explorer solid crossmember mounts using the 3 holes that should have rivets in them on your B2 in a triangle pattern holding the mount to the frame.

Geeshik

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Try Autopartstreet.com

i know a while back (6 years or so ago) i was having problems trying to find a crossmember for my Bronco II. i found out that Moog made one and i ordered it through that website. It bolted right up and i think it was better than the original ever was.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
All you can do is get a new dog-bone or replace the crossmember with a different year.

NO ONE sells just the bushings.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals