• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The RangerStation are Nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammeddrz

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/chevy
Engine Size
efi 350vortec
Transmission
Manual
you seem to feel above/better than pot heads
i do? :dunno: when did i say that?

i never mentioned my stance on marijuana, catalytic converters, or anything for that matter. its irrelevant, the only relevant issue here is the stance of the site and its administrators.

i'd also venture that if you were to guess my stance on either of those issues, one inspection of my truck and its contents might suprise you. (or maybe it wouldn't you have no way of ever knowing) but i can stay objective. others obviously cannot

Last edited:

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
Isn't there an agreement to joining this forum that says TRS or its members aren't liable for ANYTHING you do? Pretty sure that'd be enough to stop from being sued.

Also, there are forums out there for marijuana. They talk about growing, selling and breeding. I know because my brother is on them. They've never gotten in trouble and I doubt they will. Though, I'm sure LEO's frequent just to see if they can get info on local activities.

Also, the OP is asking on how to fix the CEL, or remove it after he's removed his cat. Not HOW to remove the cat.

I don't care either way, but I do think it's rather shitty you guys not wanting to talk about it out of "fear" of getting in trouble. People can come back and blame all they want. As soon as they start getting annoying or causing problems, all that's needed is a few clicks.
I was under the understanding we cant use foul language either we are here to discuss solutions and not to critisize. You know where the X is if you dont like the discussion click it it`s the one in the upper right corner.

d112crzy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i do? :dunno: when did i say that?

i never mentioned my stance on marijuana, catalytic converters, or anything for that matter. its irrelevant, the only relevant issue here is the stance of the site and its administrators.

i'd also venture that if you were to guess my stance on either of those issues, one inspection of my truck and its contents might suprise you. but i can stay objective. others obviously cannot
You're right, all that is irrelevant. But since we're so OT now, why stop.

I was simply trying to compare forums where more sever illegal activity happens. The only thing you read was pot and immediately threw everything else out.

But THEE admins view,
I don't give a crap.
kimcrwbr1, really? You honestly consider the words "shitty" and "hell" foul? You'd hate to be around me then. I also thought the point of a PUBLIC forum was to share opinions, ideas and projects, not a place of bigotry. Whats wrong with a little heated discussion?

cammeddrz

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/chevy
Engine Size
efi 350vortec
Transmission
Manual
and oh yeah we are ot, this thread has been jacked like an 11 year old that found his dad's plyboys (i hope that language is not too "foul")

quoting the last line of jim's post without any of the several paragraphs peceding it, goes well into the same "taking out of context" territory that you called me a 3rd grader for being in.

jim may not "give a crap" but jim is a person with his own opinions, jim is not trs. TRS "gives a crap" if it is posted inside TRS.

what jim was saying when he said "i don't give a crap" was that he does not care if you pull, gut, or leave your cats alone. he was not saying that he didn't care when it was posted on the site, in fact all those paragraphs that you omitted were outlining his stance on it being posted on the site

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
So your saying we are all bigots?

d112crzy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
and oh yeah we are ot, this thread has been jacked like an 11 year old that found his dad's plyboys (i hope that language is not too "foul")

quoting the last line of jim's post without any of the several paragraphs peceding it, goes well into the same "taking out of context" territory that you called me a 3rd grader for being in.

jim may not "give a crap" but jim is a person with his own opinions, jim is not trs. TRS "gives a crap" if it is posted inside TRS.

what jim was saying when he said "i don't give a crap" was that he does not care if you pull, gut, or leave your cats alone. he was not saying that he didn't care when it was posted on the site, in fact all those paragraphs that you omitted were outlining his stance on it being posted on the site

I know. :)

So your saying we are all bigots?

Are you saying I can't voice my opinion?

cammeddrz

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/chevy
Engine Size
efi 350vortec
Transmission
Manual
Are you saying I can't voice my opinion?
i think he is saying that if you want to voice your opinion here (or do anything else) you need to follow the rules :dunno:

and actually i think that is what i, jim and many others have been saying since the first reply in this thread. (which was 50-something posts ago and the op hasn't shown his face since.....odd)

Last edited:

Ferrell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
I do believe this post needs to be closed since the original poster hasn't showed up lately and it's turning into more and more bs as time goes.

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
I do believe this post needs to be closed since the original poster hasn't showed up lately and it's turning into more and more bs as time goes.
+1

d112crzy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
What rules have I not followed? He said if I don't like it I could click the red "x". That's insinuating I can't argue or state my opinion on a matter and I should just leave everything as is.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing kimcrwbr1 doesn't dispute or let it be known when he doesn't like something his local legislature is doing/has done.

I agree with Ferrel, though. I'm just bickering for fun now.

Ferrell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
What rules have I not followed? He said if I don't like it I could click the red "x". That's insinuating I can't argue or state my opinion on a matter and I should just leave everything as is.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing kimcrwbr1 doesn't dispute or let it be known when he doesn't like something his local legislature is doing/has done.

First off, please spell my name right. It's Ferrell (notice the 2 l's).

Second off, i do agree people should be able to state their opinion in all topics and matters in life, as i am a very opinionated person. But i do believe people should follow the rules on the site their on. Now i am not aware as to exactly what rule has been broken, it would be helpful if a senior member actually took the time to find it and quote it here. Might stop some confusion, but arguing on this matter is more-less asinine when the topic just needs to fizzle away like those little tablets in old peoples denture cups. Because in the end all it will come to is someone getting banned, which isn't good because they might need to come here in the future for help on another matter.

94xlt4.0

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
damn, people really got angry at each other about gutting/ removing cats. pretty funny how badly this thread was jacked and how many people need to pull their panties out of a bunch. when you joined this site there were terms and conditions that you agreed to.
from the terms and conditions: ". Prohibited Conduct: By using The Ranger Station you agree to not: Use The Ranger Station for any illegal purpose" which means any illegal activity may NOT be associated with trs. BUT for the other side of the coin: "8. Technical Information; Disclaimer: Activities and vehicle modifications appearing or described at The Ranger Station and it's pages may be potentially dangerous. We do not endorse any such activity for others or recommend it to any particular person - we simply describe the experiences and opinions of other enthusiasts. If you choose to engage in these activities, it is by your own free will and at your own risk. Any and all modifications will likely cause a vehicle to behave differently than stock. Some modifications may significantly increase your risk when driving the vehicle or be dangerous in some driving situations. Use good judgment when engaging in any activity or making any modifications. Do not take unwise risks. Consult a certified professional if you are not sure of something. The Ranger Station and the authors of these articles assume no liability for how any particular individual chooses to use the information presented here. Some of these modifications may void your vehicles warranty". that basically covers jim's ass if someone were to say "but i saw it on trs"

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic

Vote republican

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, while we're on the subject of spelling could a moderator change the title? The "I" after the "A" in "Station" is annoying me.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals