• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2010 new f-150 and f-100

bigranger88

Reaction score
it will have the diesel and ford is to bring the f-100 back 18-24 mouths from now it will be built at dearborn truck plant how do i know this i work there layed off at moment but thats where it will be built as for the f-100 i dont know much about it thay have not said much details, its top secret

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You're Andrew Walk's brother? Your typing style seems familiar.

Regardless, what's going to be the difference betwene the F100 and F150?

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
While I do believe you aren't lying, I believe that what you were getting were just rumors again. Because that's what we keep hearing.

I heard that the Ranger won't be axed until 2011, then hear that it will be replaced with the world Ranger next year, then hear it's going to be completely axed in 2009 and replaced with a midsize. All of these were apparently facts from people that worked at the plant.

My take on the whole thing is to just sit and wait. If the world Ranger comes, it will also be coming into my driveway. If the Ranger gets Axed, I'll be disappointed. I would be HIGHLY surprised if they get rid of it now, as it is ranked at the highest fuel economy for the trucks, and sales have risen (compared to the F150 and Ford's other trucks) since this whole gas crisis shit.

bigranger88

Reaction score
While I do believe you aren't lying, I believe that what you were getting were just rumors again. Because that's what we keep hearing.

I heard that the Ranger won't be axed until 2011, then hear that it will be replaced with the world Ranger next year, then hear it's going to be completely axed in 2009 and replaced with a midsize. All of these were apparently facts from people that worked at the plant.

My take on the whole thing is to just sit and wait. If the world Ranger comes, it will also be coming into my driveway. If the Ranger gets Axed, I'll be disappointed. I would be HIGHLY surprised if they get rid of it now, as it is ranked at the highest fuel economy for the trucks, and sales have risen (compared to the F150 and Ford's other trucks) since this whole gas crisis shit.
i dont know about the ranger being axed but i can tell you this ford is to bring back the f-100 thats not a rumor thay said by 2010 or 2011 to be built at dtp we will all have to wait and see

bigranger88

Reaction score
You're Andrew Walk's brother? Your typing style seems familiar.

Regardless, what's going to be the difference betwene the F100 and F150?
i know my spelling sucks lol and ya drew's my brother as for the f-100 i dont know ford is keeping it on the down low as soon as i get hookup i will let you all know i'am layed off right now because of f-150 sales and the delay of 2009's lunch no orders for them

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
6-seat diesel F150 and maybe I'm in a new truck.

laclabb

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
2010 F-150? I guess it is just 2009.5 literally. Well, I just guess that Ford will just have to provide more mileage and power than a gasser type.