• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

05 in south florida

ceejkay

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
So i bought my 05 a few months ago, from a dealer that sells fleet vehicles. With the truck came all service records, that were all done on time. It is a extended cab with the 3.0. With it being a fleet base model from ford it lacks some luxuries. like no cruise control, manual locks, manual windows, and some basic rims. On the plus side there are no back seats, so the plastics are a little different. I like it because honestly the back seats in an extended cab are pretty much useless. Moving on.. So far ive done some cosmetic things to the truck. 1st thing was tint the windows. then moved on to a diamond plate toolbox. tinted the tail lights, and painted the stock rims back and put chrome lug nut covers on. Painted bumper and grill with back to black bumper paint. Put in a radio that has usb and aux inputs. and a kicker 12. Also switched engine to synthetic oil and put royal purple synthetic oil in the rear end.

List of thing i want to do are:
Replace doors with electric ones- my pass door got hit in a parking lot and with all the junk yards here, replacing the doors will be about the same price as fixing the one. plus the luxury of electric windows.
Lower the truck- this is a dd and i love my rims so im thinking 2/3. feedback on that would be greatly appreciated.
Front and rear sway bars after its lowered
Roll pan
Either a cover or cap for the bed
Intake/Exhaust
Rhino line bed and rocker panels- alot of construction and they get tore up down here.
Thats about it for now. pics below

Last edited:

rtg143

U.S. Military - Veteran
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.4l
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to the forums.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Welcome to TRS~!

I hope you find all kinds of ideas and help here...and win the $$$Lottery$$$ so you can afford to live your dreams...mods can be very expensive...and once you go there, you can NEVER go back...:)

sohc86-06

April 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986 2wd ranger
Make / Model
ford ranger spo
Transmission
Automatic
nice looking ranger an welcome to the site

ceejkay

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
thank you all. my mods will be inexpensive, with the exception of the suspension. ill never go cheap with that.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals