• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Detroit guy here.

fabman_52

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990 & 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 & 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Ok Guys,

I've been lurking around here for like 3 yrs now. It's a GREAT site with a lot of information and great pix!
Currently I own 4 Rangers, ranging from 1987 to 1992, I like any from 92 and down.
I'm a welder by trade and choice, 40 yrs. now! I love tricking out my Rangers, BUT I lose interest quick. The reason for that is I have nobody that I know that shares my enthusiasm for these great little trucks.
So here I am looking for ppl close by that would like to get together and share this common interest, maybe do a build or two together!
If anyone out there wants to meet up sometime, just let me know.
I live in Detroit, so Wayne, Oakland or Macomb County guys Lets build a truck!

91_LoneRanger_4.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2-1991's
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok Guys,

I've been lurking around here for like 3 yrs now. It's a GREAT site with a lot of information and great pix!
Currently I own 4 Rangers, ranging from 1987 to 1992, I like any from 92 and down.
I'm a welder by trade and choice, 40 yrs. now! I love tricking out my Rangers, BUT I lose interest quick. The reason for that is I have nobody that I know that shares my enthusiasm for these great little trucks.
So here I am looking for ppl close by that would like to get together and share this common interest, maybe do a build or two together!
If anyone out there wants to meet up sometime, just let me know.
I live in Detroit, so Wayne, Oakland or Macomb County guys Lets build a truck!
Hey, Yea this site is awesome. anyways I stumbled onto this post and I was wondering if it's at all possible to maybe take a look at one of my Rangers, I bought another one earlier this spring as a project truck(this time a 4x4 for these F'd up winters) and didn't really look at it thoroughly enough to see that the cab is just about to fall off and it's caving in onto the frame rails. My nephew welds but never has time to look at it. I bought the damn thing cause the guy had no clue how to work on cars and I only paid $700 for it when he wanted $1000 and it turned out just to be a fuel pump relay LMAO but there was so much other crap wrong with it too, and I'm at the point now to having it on the road but just need some welding done on it so let me know if you're up for it, Thanks fabman_52

offthewall

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey man im located in port huron, and my buddy lives in Ham town. so anytime you down to have a beer or something. let me know. i just recently got a bronco 2 of my own. im no mechanic but i love to learn and love scoping out the rangers and b2s so ya let i said drop me a line.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals