• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1989 Bronco II Passenger Door - Edmonds, WA

robotzombies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3"
Tire Size
33"
Hey there,

I have a passenger door that I'm hoping someone can make use of before I try sending it to the recycler.

The short story is that someone broke into my truck and, in doing so, mangled the hole where the lock cylinder is. So I switched out the door, and now I have this left over.

If you're interested, let me know. I live in Edmonds, but I can meet in adjacent cities if needed. Also, I'm usually available any time after about 7 on weekdays, and any time on weekends.

The door is set up for electric locks and windows. It has all the parts for the window. Some wiring is included, but it's been butchered while taking the door off. Same thing with the connections for the lock, after the break in. No mirror or latch. Relatively good condition besides the mangling.

Locotomb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1986
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6inch custom fab lift/86
Total Drop
Bagged 3 inch custom drop beams 88/89 Custom triangulated and step notched rear
Tire Size
35/12.5/r18
My credo
Everything looks better lower
Curious is you still have that door? If not, thanks anyways. If so, I live just south of you and would love to pick it up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals