• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Off-road lame

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Do it right the first time !!!!!!!!!!
This has got to be the biggest joke of a 4/4 site ,bunch of arm chair cowboys !!!:icon_rofl:
And another thing it seems as no one wants to get together and meet up for some intelligent conversation , oh that's right you wouldn't want to miss dancing with the Stars or a bunch of ass grabbing ball fags . Yeah it's a good site for info ,but there's much more having a nice rig than hiding in your garage with the door closed. And I've put out feelers asking about meeting up with people to turn wrenches and help each other out, I'm a certified Welder and I would help anyone that was willing to build a friendship around building rigs and family fun . And then we have all the hate if you don't have a ranger or Jeep or whatever ,just maybe we should pull together and quit worrying about what vehicle you have and pull together so we can keep the sport alive and also if you wheel with pigs that trash the trails tell them to leave and don't come back to wheel with your group. Do something to forward our sport and get out and enjoy each other , there are many good people left in this world ,turn off the computer,phone,tablet or whatever and start getting together ,even if it's just for coffee or a beer , you might just find a real friend.. End of rant and sorry I'm not !!!!!!!!¡

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals