• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Flashlight Comparison

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
im also a fan of the streamlight flash lights, although my favorite light has got to be my 2D LED maglite that i have mounted in the truck. its smaller and brighter than my 6D, the batteries last forever, and its easy to carry without wishing i had left it in the truck.

ive got more flashlights stashed here and there, but these are the main muscle. i mainly use my streamlight stylus pro and stylus reach (the pen shaped ones ) when im doing engine bay work or anything under the dash board. i have a nano light on my keys, my coat zipper, and in my center console. these little buggers are bright but cost about $7 to change the batteries out. the medium sized streamlight micro streams are my daily carries, the short one goes in my inside coat pocket and the long one goes in my left pocket because my CRKT M16-13Z occupies the right one. the 6D maglite is assigned to my bedroom while the 4D lives on the side of my rolling air tool cart. the headlamp shown is green and i used it for night time mischief. i have 2 other streamlight trident head lamps with white LEDS but they are assigned to the GFs and mine mountain bikes.

Last edited:

tmaxxman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
i just got one of these nebo redline lights for 25 buck i like it so far 1 Powerful 220 Lumen LED, Powerful 110 Lumen LED, Powerful 22 Lumen LED, S.O.S. Mode, Defensive Strobe, Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Water-Proof Compact Body Design, Rear Glow-in-the-Dark Tactical Button, Powerful Magnetic Base

[/IMG]

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals