Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Non Truck Discussions > The Tailgate

Notices

The Tailgate Off-topic forum. Some posts may be NSFW / NSFK.

To post in the Tailgate forum you must be a member of the Tailgate Usergroup. Click HERE to join the Tailgate Usergroup.

Old 09-19-2017, 01:07 PM   #1
hoosier1104
I'm Awesome!

Vehicle Year: 1999
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Doing exactly what I need it to do
My credo: Work hard and play harder
hoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant future
Default Little Ray of Sunshine in My Life

While this country turns into a shit show, my wife and I are focused on what is positive in our little world. Our adoption. That is right we have been approved to adopt a little boy from China. We looked into the domestic side first so do not get in an up roar. The US in about re-unification first and adoption 2nd. We could not put a child back into a shit situation knowing we could provide a better home for them. That is why we went with China among other things. We looked at several different countries and decided China was our best option.

With that being said, we have started a crowd funding effort to help with the cost, https://www.youcaring.com/justincarl...ertemme-950043. You do not have to donate if you do not want to. Just pass it along and share our story with your friends and family.

If you want to donate but not through the site, I started making things out of paracord; bracelets and key chains; and my wife is making small signs out of pallet wood scraps.

Either way, I just wanted to share my little ray of sunshine in my life with everyone here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopman View Post
Once you own a Ranger, everything else doesn't quite fit you.
hoosier1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

5% Discount Code: 01783FE29A6986 Expires: December 30, 2018
Old 09-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
Mark_88

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...big step and a great opportunity to help spread the love.

I will see if I can help the cause in the next few weeks.

1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:35 PM   #3
85_Ranger4x4
December 2013 OTOTM

Vehicle Year: 1985
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: A weapon of massive consumption.
85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, good luck to ya!

My fiance used to help with the reuniting thing when we first met, she would take the kids from their foster parents to their parents for visits and document how the visits would go. It was a mess, both real and foster parents could get pretty weird. And then you get grandparents involved either trying to force their kids along and/or farther screwing things up and it is a miracle it works as well as it does. Someone has to do it but I am glad she got out of it.

Check out my Build Thread

Check out my NAIAS Ranger Trip

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.

Last edited by 85_Ranger4x4; 09-20-2017 at 07:50 PM.
85_Ranger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
billpac4u

Vehicle Year: 95
Vehicle Make: Ranger
Vehicle Model: XLT
I use this vehicle for: work & play
billpac4u will become famous soon enoughbillpac4u will become famous soon enough
Default Bless you, Hoosier . . .

That kind of unselfishness will not be lost on those young 'uns. They will try your soul, but just the act of taking them in will mean the most. God bless you!
billpac4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:22 AM   #5
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Supercab 4 x 4
I use this vehicle for: Putting wear and tear on my tools
97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 97RangerXLT

Good to hear positive things instead of the crap on the news. Thank you for adopting, I firmly believe as a nation we need to make that process easier and not be a financial burden on the parents that wish to adopt. Just having this as an easier option will help make the abortion rate go down.

And I understand why you are going out of country. I know of a few horror stories about a couple having a child ripped from them from the state of Indiana and placed back with the biological parent who didn't even want the kid and not even having a job or stable place to stay. It is stupid...

Regards, AJ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc1024 View Post
Hey - we all have to help each other. Otherwise, we'd become an S10 forum and we'd all kill ourselves.
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...ad.php?t=13474
97RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote