Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Non Truck Discussions > The Tailgate

Notices

The Tailgate Off-topic forum. Some posts may be NSFW / NSFK.

To post in the Tailgate forum you must be a member of the Tailgate Usergroup. Click HERE to join the Tailgate Usergroup.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:22 AM   #31
85_Ranger4x4
December 2013 OTOTM

Vehicle Year: 1985
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: A weapon of massive consumption.
85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by --weezl-- View Post
holy 2 year delayed reaction batman!
When they say the rotory guys were slow I always thought they were refering to the cars.

Check out my Build Thread

Check out my NAIAS Ranger Trip

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.
85_Ranger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

5% Discount Code: 01783FE29A6986 Expires: December 30, 2018
Old 02-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #32
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 Level II
I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

Lol ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiranger View Post
I asked my girlfriend to measure it for me.. It's only an inch
check out my build thread
--weezl-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:31 AM   #33
RICO9
07/2014 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: Title says 84.
Vehicle Make: Furd
Vehicle Model: Hey! is that a stubby Ranger?! Nope, it's a B2.
I use this vehicle for: getting onto rbv forums.
RICO9 is a splendid one to beholdRICO9 is a splendid one to beholdRICO9 is a splendid one to beholdRICO9 is a splendid one to beholdRICO9 is a splendid one to beholdRICO9 is a splendid one to behold

Dibs on bringing this thread back in 2017!

BUILD THREAD: http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...d.php?t=104606
RICO9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #34
Mark_88

Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's have another contest and the winner gets the honour...we can borrow Jims' Random Number Generator and do it like the PM draw...

Actually, I think we should find THE oldest post and revive that one...I remember chipping posts in rocks and mailing them into TRS in the old days...it was much slower back then...
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:17 AM   #35
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

i found a bunch from august of 2007... one from the beginning of the month!

I also found one really old thread that links to an external page that caches/backs up everything, and they have backups of this site back to 2001, where the "general" section of the forum already had 200 or so threads!
Quote:
Old 03-01-2014, 11:09 AM   #36
85_Ranger4x4
December 2013 OTOTM

Vehicle Year: 1985
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: A weapon of massive consumption.
85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by --weezl-- View Post
i found a bunch from august of 2007... one from the beginning of the month!
We switched servers then, the guy that ran the previous server wouldn't let Jim have his website back... there was a big stink about it.

We got some of it but for the most part the forums started over in August of '07.

Check out my Build Thread

Check out my NAIAS Ranger Trip

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.
85_Ranger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #37
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

ahh, so the august first post is possibly the oldest post on the site!
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #38
Mark_88

Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I didn't know (or didn't remember) that a Ranger Station was actually a place for Forestry Rangers to hang out and talk about trucks...

Anyway, Weezl, if you have a link to that old site history it would be real nice if you shared it with the rest of us...I'm sure some of the older members would like to see it...me included...
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote