• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Washington State B2 meet up

Brownie Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I dont want to start anything too official but would anyone be down for meeting in Port Angeles and doing some 4x4? I've lived here for 7 years and i know some good spots worth several good hours of 4x4 action. If anyone is interested post on this thread all fords accepted but B2's preferred, if you think this is a good idea let me know and if theres enough of us we could get something together.
Edit: Also if anyone wants to meet up here in washington elsewhere let me know all locations taken into consideration.

Last edited:

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
i would be down if i had the money i live over on the east side in chelan so it would be costly in gas just to get there haha

The Mud Addict

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
2.8 D-S
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6in
Tire Size
35x12.5x15 Pitbull rockers
I used to live in Port Angeles, a LONG time ago:D I would be up for some wheeling, but both B2's are currently under re-construction:icon_welder:

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
my vaykay is mid april ,would love to be there otherwise it would need to be tues or thur.

Brownie Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i think we need at least 4 or 5 people, but it seems to be a problem because theres not as many people as close to PA as i thought lets try to keep this thread alive and if you know people that arent here on TRS that would like to go let us know. I really hope this can work at some point would be a lot of fun for sure.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals