• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Atx's 94" xcab build

prymetime1

Reaction score
Hey bud, how's the truck with the new gear set ? Handles look cool, my jeep buddy uses similar cordage for home made jeep handles, very durable stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Hey bud, how's the truck with the new gear set ? Handles look cool, my jeep buddy uses similar cordage for home made jeep handles, very durable stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I️ like it but we’ll see . Next event is next Saturday so be first real grid run . I️ still have the 3.73 in a box if I️ don’t like it . But cruising at 70 is nice on the ears now lol

Sent from my iphone while gettin sidewayz!!!

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
If you don't mind my asking...

What size tires are you running now and how fast was the engine spinning at 70 with the 3.73? What's it doing now with the 3.18?

I ask because I have a 5.0L 4R70W and 3.73 that are eventually going into something. If it's the Ranger like I originally planned it'll be wearing a Mustang's wheels with 245/45R17. I think you are running smaller tires, but still curious as to how fast it'll be spinning.

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Do it right the first time !!!!!!!!!!
Please don't flat bed it . But is your truck !!¡

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Atx's 94" xcab build

If you don't mind my asking...

What size tires are you running now and how fast was the engine spinning at 70 with the 3.73? What's it doing now with the 3.18?

I ask because I have a 5.0L 4R70W and 3.73 that are eventually going into something. If it's the Ranger like I originally planned it'll be wearing a Mustang's wheels with 245/45R17. I think you are running smaller tires, but still curious as to how fast it'll be spinning.

Right now out back it’s a 215/60/15 with the now 3.18’s . With the 3.73’s it was 3k almost . but this coming weekend I’m going to throw my 15x10’s (8’s now ) in the back with a 205/50/15 stretched [emoji48] it’s the Paul walker memorial. Gotta go hard with tire smoke lol

Sent from my iphone while gettin sidewayz!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals